Friends of The Richmond Neighborhood Center make monthly gifts to support our work in the community. Your recurring donation provides us with a solid structure of support, allowing us to focus on long-term goals for the organization and the neighborhood, while knowing daily activities such as after school programming, food pantries and home delivered groceries are funded and sustained!
With your help, we can meet new and growing needs in the neighborhood by:
- Opening a third food pantry site to reach up to 200 more people facing food insecurity, making progress towards our goal of all 19,000 of our food-insecure neighbors
- Providing case management for seniors in our Home Delivered Grocery program, many of whom have physical and mental health issues
- Providing garden education at five elementary schools, introducing youth to concepts of sustainability and environmental stewardship
- Creating a recreational sports league for girls from low-income families on the west side of San Francisco, most of whom are unable to participate in traditional sports leagues
- Renovating the Neighborhood Center location itself, with the goal of providing a more accessible and inviting space for the community to gather
Becoming a Friend of The Richmond Neighborhood Center is an affordable way to invest in your community. Will you join us as we address the most critical needs facing the Richmond District?