One Richmond Food Drive
Dec 4, 2023
We are excited to extend an invitation to your community group, school, or corporate team to participate in our upcoming food drive. Your involvement can make a substantial impact, not only by assisting the One Richmond Community Market but also by supporting The Richmond Neighborhood Center’s five food programs.
By contributing non-perishable food items, you’ll be helping us stock the pantries of our community members, ensuring they have access to essential supplies for the weeks ahead. Additionally, your donations will directly support The Richmond Neighborhood Center’s vital food programs, further strengthening our community’s food security initiatives.
Every can, box, or package donated brings us closer to fostering a sense of togetherness and support within our neighborhood. If your group is interested in participating or if you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch. Your support is invaluable, and we appreciate your consideration in making a positive difference in the lives of our community members and supporting The Richmond Neighborhood Center’s essential programs.
How You Can Help:
Donate healthy choices:
Please check that food is not expired or past the best before date. No glass containers please.
Spread the Word:
Encourage your school, friends, family, and colleagues to participate before December 15.
You can drop off your donations at either:
The Richmond Neighborhood Center
741 30th Ave, SF
Mon – Fri between 10am-5pm
Call: (415) 751-6600
One Richmond program office
802 Clement St, SF
Tues – Fri between 1pm-5pm
Call: (415) 941-7765
Requested items include:
- SPAM® 25% Less Sodium
- Canned chicken packed in water
- Kirkland Signature chicken breast, packed in water
- Canned fish packed in water
- Pouch StarKist Chunk Light Tuna in Water *Pouch StarKist Wild Pink Salmon – Boneless, Skinless Sardines
- Low Sodium Soups, Stews & Broths
- All Healthy Request® Soups – https://www.campbells.com/healthy-request
- *Organic Low Sodium Chicken Broth
- Canned fruits packed in their own juice
- Pouches: Rice A Roni Heat & Eat Rice
- Pouches: Rice A Roni Long Grain & Wild Rice Mix
- Minute Rice Gluten Free to Serve Fully Cooked Brown Rice Cups
- Near East Mix Roasted Garlic & Olive Oil Couscous
- Long life milk, and non-dairy options soy, almond, oat milk
*Special requests by participants